The Office for Public Relations and Planning, Graduate School of Frontier Biosciences
What is the Office for Public Relations and Planning?
To realize a better education and research environment, strengthen cooperation with society by disseminating information and research results over a wide area, and further the development of the Graduate School of Frontier Biosciences, the Office for Public Relations and Planning acts as a bridge connecting all people involved in the graduate school.
What we do
Planning and management of research / educational activities
- Research Seminars (Regular Lunch Seminar : FBS Colloquium)
- Research exchange meetings (FBS Live Collaboration Message Board”(LiMB), retreats, and get-togethers)
- English Classes
- Seminars (for career support, etc.)
- Support for events organized by graduate students
Research spotlights / public relations outreach
- Website and Twitter update
- Seminar / event announcements (email /SNS)
- Press releases
- Producing the FBS booklet
- Graduate school tours
- Public Lectures (Icho festival, etc.)
- Events organized by graduate students
- Entrance examination guidance
- Management and utilization of FBSʼs research results data (performance/publications)
- Management of shared equipment, etc.